Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Approved by the Florida Bar for 3 hours including 1.5 hours ethics CLE. The program covers a number of practice enhancing topics including:
- Networking and client development
- Key rules for circulating, such as starting and ending conversations
- Practical and ethical guidelines for following up with potential clients and others
- Attire & Grooming: Easily avoided goofs that turn off potential clients
- Ethical rules pertaining to client development (advertising is not included here)
The course is presented by Elena Brouwer and Jonathan Kroner.
Elena Brouwer is CEO (Chief Etiquette Officer) of the International Etiquette Centre. Elena’s results-driven workshops on dining, networking and protocol for special events have earned her high praise as an enjoyable presenter who delivers very practical applications.
For information on Jonathan Kroner’s legal practice: http://floridafalseclaim.com/.